Thursday, February 22, 2018

Hello and Welcome to My Adventure!

Thanks for checking out my blog! I plan to post short posts, to keep you updated on my plans for my trip abroad, and also my progress towards my language studies. 

I'm really excited. I'm going to spend two days in Croatia and two weeks at the Language and Culture School of the Ukrainian Catholic University in Lviv, Ukraine and in the Carpathian mountains for a full two weeks. On the way back, I'll be spending one night in Poland.

This will be an adventure that will change me in ways I cannot even imagine now. 

I hope to take you along with me, so you can see the sights and experience things through my eyes, through journal notes and pictures. 

Countdown: My trip is 3 months and 3 weeks away now! 


It you're interested, enjoy the pages I've set up to give you background information about why I'm going and what I hope to experience and accomplish while I'm there. 

The best part of this that if you follow along (subscribe!), you get to go there with me in spirit!

God bless,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. bookmarked and following! Curious how you are getting on Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lori! Thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete